President: Zolile Mosweu
1st Vice President: Liziwe N. Ntshengulana
2nd Vice President: Tlaleng Khalatha
Treasure: Stella Gwiji
Secretary General: Thebe D. Matubatuba
Deputy Secretary General: Noluthando Gadlela
The executive committee oversees the day-to-day operations of MBC with exclusive delegated powers and authority primarily for the following:
- The implementation of an approved action plan and budget.
- The review, preparation and recommendation to the MBC Membership of the action plan, budget and programmes.
The executive committee consists of the president, 2 vice presidents, 2 executive members elected from the general membership meeting. The following are the key deliverables of the Executive Committee:
- Regular contact/interaction with the different tiers of government (Provincial, MLM and MDM).
- Attracting big business to Greater Matatiele Region.
- Scrutiny and contribute towards of legislation compliance which have impact toward socio-economic development in our region.
- Establish strategic alliances with government and public sector entities; big business / corporates.
- Oversee establishment of MBC business support structures.
The following are the administrative Committee, which are in place:
- Audit and Risk Committee
- To monitor the and safeguard the financial positions and performance of the chamber.
- To ensure the that Annual financial Reporting of the Chamber is credible and quality assured.
- To review and monitor the implementation of the strategic planning document of the organisation.
- To monitor all the organisational risks identified.
- Special Project & Fund Raising Committee
- To creatively and innovatively apply strategies in ensuring fund raising activities of the organisation are applied.
- To project manage all the special project which are in the interest of stakeholder engagement; fundraising and membership sustainability.
- Policy & Legislative Development Committee
- Disciplinary and Ethics Committee
Advocacy Sector Committees